Milan Makes It Possible - PAY, HOME TIME & RESPECT!
We are proud to share MILAN celebrated 50 years strong this year and are still rolling!
You want a Short Haul truck driver career that offers what you need on the road and off it-- Milan will get you there. With more than 45 years of industry experience as a privately-owned, asset-based truckload carrier, Milan Supply Chain Solutions has developed a strong commitment to delivering world-class service. That means great freight and miles, FAST orientation, PLUS HOME TIME YOU CAN COUNT ON! We believe that CDL-A Short Haul truck driving professionals deserve driving careers that generate success and freedom, and we provide you with the keys to get there- Pay, Home Time, Respect.
CDL-A Short Haul Company Drivers at Milan enjoy:
- New pay package –
- Earn up to $1100+ weekly!
- Work MORE EARN MORE – the more hours you work, the BIGGER the paycheck!
- 1 1/2 DAY ORIENTATION! - We are following the CDC guidelines and enforcing social distancing during orientation
- Paid layover, stops, detention and breakdown
- Excellent home time YOU can count on!
- Safety, fuel efficiency & productivity
- Strong culture – we value you!
- We live by SITED – Safety, Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence and Diversity
- Dedicated driver retention team
- Our EXPERIENCED dispatchers work to get you miles – average of 15 years’ experience per dispatcher
- Excellent benefits:
- 401k match on the first 3%
- Low-cost healthcare for you and your family (medical, dental, vision and pharmacy)
- Life insurance
- Paid Time off
- Rider & pet program Day 1
- 300 service area of your domicile
CDL-A Short Haul Company Drivers Requirements:
- Valid CDL-A
- At Least 21 years of age
- 6 months OTR experience
No more than one preventable accident in the most recent three-year driving period